Kevin Benedict's Video Comments: Mobile Data and the Real Time Enterprise

In this segment of Kevin Benedict's Video Comments, I discuss the increasing volumes of mobile data coming into the enterprise, and how IT organizations will need to learn how to process it so it can be useful for managers that are managing a real-time enterprise.






*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile and M2M Industry Analyst, SAP Mentor Volunteer
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Visit www.MobileEnterpriseStrategies.com
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...